Riverside Auto Center is an essential service under the governor's Covid-19 guidelines, and staff are making every effort to take care of their customers as usual, but within CDC guidelines for the safety of all.
To this end, they have taken the following measures:
- Online shopping at www.riversideauto.com is recommended.
- Credit application online can be completed online.
- Staff can make a private appointment to deliver your vehicle, or you can have a private appointment on premises.
- Service appointments can be scheduled by phone or on Facebook.
- They are happy to pick up or deliver your vehicle for repairs.
- They will provide gloves for safe test drives.
"We will go out of our way to assist in your transportation needs," said general manager Wendy Hawks. "Most of all, we want our customers to be safe."
They are operating on their regular hours, with the sales department open from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays and the parts and service department open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
To learn more, call (208) 267-3100.