City Council Meeting, 6 p.m. Tuesday, January 21, at Bonners Ferry City Hall, 7232 Main Street, Bonners Ferry.
Pledge of Allegiance
Public Comments, each speaker will be allowed a maximum of five minutes, unless repeat testimony is requested by the Mayor/Council.
Reports, Police, Fire, City Administrator, City Engineer, Economic Development Coordinator, Urban Renewal District, SPOT.
Call to order, Roll Call
Approval of Bills and Payroll
Approval of January 7, 2020, Council meeting minutes
- Water, Wendy Hawks regarding a Water Leak
- Street, consider authorizing the purchase of a New Motor for the large snowblower.
- Electric, consider authorizing the Mayor to sign an Agreement for Professional Services with JUB Engineers for Public Involvement Assistance for the Bond Election
- Water, consider authorizing the Mayor to sign an Agreement for Professional Services with JUB Engineers for the Dakota Street Well House.
- Water, consider the purchase of a new underdrain for Filter #1.
- Water/Sewer, consider authorizing to advertise for a Seasonal Employee.
- City, consider authorizing to advertise for a Seasonal Employee for Concrete Projects,
- City, consider accepting a bid for the medium excavator.
- Street, consider authorizing the Mayor to sign the Agreement with Western Federal lands for Match Funding for the Riverside Street Project.
- Street, consider Transportation Alternatives Project 2020 Application Submission.
- City, consider authorizing the Mayor to sign the 2020 Beverage License for Bonner Ferry Pupuseria LLC.
- Occurred Tuesday, January 21st, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
- Columbia River System Operations EIS public review period opens
- Enjoy springtime on Friday, mild winter weather is returning
- Sensory Processing Experience seminar coming to BCH
- BCMS students offered free dental sealants
- Sandra Kay Nelson
- Track your Idaho tax refund online
- Boundary SCD tree sale underway
- Kootenai Tribe seeking home construction bids