Marc Atkinson Quartet, 2 p.m. Sunday, March 3, Prince Charles Theatre, 223 18 Avenue South, Creston.
The renowned Marc Atkinson Trio, Marc Atkinson, acoustic lead guitar, Brett Martens, acoustic rhythm guitar, and Scott White, stand up bass, are joined by violinist Cameron Wilson, a member of Joe Trio.
Atkinson is one of Canada's finest JUNO-nominated, Western Canadian award-winning musicians.
He is the leader and composer of the internationally renowned Marc Atkinson Trio. The music of this virtuoso group is melodically captivating, sensually charged and ferociously, technically awe-inspiring.
Embracing a lifetime of musical influences, Marc and the Trio have just released their fourth CD, The Marc Atkinson Trio IV, praised as the finest yet. The compositions on this CD are punchy, driving and rhythmically inventive.
The Trio, formed in 2000, has toured North America, England and Europe and has received standing ovations everywhere they perform from the Montreal Jazz Festival to the Vancouver International Folk Festival to DjangoFest Northwest.
Advanced tickets are $22 adults and $10 youth at Black Bear Books, 1229B Canyon Street, Kingfisher Books, 131 12th Avenue North, and Fly in the Fibre, 139 10th Avenue North, all in Creston. Tickets at the door are $25 adults and $12 youth.
- Occurred Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020 @ 2:00 pm
Prince Charles Theatre223 18 Avenue South
- COVID-19 continues to climb, in cases and in casualties
- Premier gives Easter bunny an eggs-emption
- RV registrations being paused due to COVID-19
- Kenny Mendenhall Stadium to be lit in honor of class giving up so much
- Highway 95 crash claims Sandpoint woman
- LCSC helping teachers earn credit for remote teaching
- Crapo issues update on Paycheck Protection Program
- Idaho veterans could qualify for extra property tax relief