All Boundary County youth ages eight to 16 are eligible to apply to win a Brother sewing machine. Applications can be picked up at the Boundary County fair office or at Pam’s Little Comfort Quilt Shop, 7189 Main Street, Bonners Ferry.
The residents at the Boundary County Community Restorium shared the love on Valentine's Day, dancing to the oldies, enjoying a prime rib dinner with friends and family and a whole lot more!
Jim Neumayer's great granddaughter has faced challenges that would have bowed most, but Makayla Wagner, Rathdrum, has such an irrepressible strength and resilience that she not only stands strong, she absolutely soars with a humor, grace, beauty and style that belies the depths from which sh…
North Idaho College recently announced its Dean’s List for fall semester 2019. Students eligible for the NIC Dean’s List must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits and obtain a grade point average of 3.75 or above.
- By Principal Lisa Iverson
It’s a great privilege to recognize and work with Boundary County School District 101’s January Classified Employee of the Month, Mrs. Lori Carpenter.
Five northwest Montana students studying at the University of Idaho were named to the University of Idaho's Dean’s List for the fall 2019 semester, five of them from Montana's Kootenai/Cabinet region.
Sandra Kay Nelson, 78, passed away at Kalispell Regional Medical Center on February 24, 2020. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, February 29 at Christ Lutheran Church, 200 West Larch Street, Libby.
Heather Frances North, 63, Creston, passed away on February 19, 2020. She was born March 31, 1956. Graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, February 29, at the Surrey Center Cemetery, 16671 Old McLellan Road, Surrey, B.C.
Zenón Ignacio “Nash” Chio Almeida, 81, passed away peacefully at home on the morning of Thursday, February 20, 2020. A Celebration of Life will be announced at a later date.
John Wesley Lytle, 73, Bonners Ferry, died Wednesday, February 19, 2020. Private family service will be held.
Diana Lee Wells, 70, died February 20, 2020, in Coeur d’Alene. A celebration of her life will be announced this spring.
- Bonners Ferry man facing up to 10 years for rape
- Bonners Ferry 2020 Distinguished Young Women hard at work
- Say hello to Earth's new mini-moon
- Twin toddlers killed in Weippe house fire
- The rescue of Old Glory
- The Gift
- Diana Lee Wells
- Post Falls adult film actress gets 10 years for hiring 'hitman'
- Bonners Ferry has its first pupuseria
- Injury collision reported in Round Prairie area
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Brittany Jean, The DIGaddie coming to the Pearl Theater
- Columbia River System Operations EIS public review period opens
- Enjoy springtime on Friday, mild winter weather is returning
- Sensory Processing Experience seminar coming to BCH
- BCMS students offered free dental sealants
- Sandra Kay Nelson
- Track your Idaho tax refund online
- Boundary SCD tree sale underway