The Libby City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Monday, December 2, in council chambers at city hall.
CALL TO ORDER:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Prayer offered by Lloyd Miller
- Approve minutes from council meeting 1529 held on November 4, 2019
- City Administrators Report
- City-County Board of Health
- Park District Manager of Projects
PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS: This is an opportunity for the public to offer comments related to issues that are not currently on the agenda that the council has jurisdiction over, limited to 3 minutes.
NEW BUSINESS: Each new agenda item will be introduced by the Mayor (or assigned liaison) with a description of the item and explanation for the recommended action. Following council discussion on each item will be an opportunity for public comment (prior to any action taken). Public comment is limited to agenda item being discussed (limit to 3 minutes
1. Reappoint Gary Neff to the City Planning Board (Resident Freeholders within the City Limits).
2. Approve Ordinance 1951 New Section in Title 5, Chapter 4 Business Licenses General Provisions: “Failure to Renew.” First Reading
Approve all business licenses received to date.
- Midnight Grind, LLC DBA Camp Creek Coffee Roasters-316 Mineral Ave-Coffee Roasting, packaging for wholesale, onsite retail, and related merchandising.
- Mustang Bakery, LLC-820 Main-Bakery, and Espresso.
- Approve Claims and Payroll for November 2019.
- City of Libby Wildlife Management Plan.
- IP negotiations.
- Zoning for the proposed Downtown Business District and Highway Commercial District.
GENERAL COMMENTS FROM COUNCIL